1. Dealer Information:
Plaza Kiyosu Bl E5 nº E522
11405 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz)
• a. All prices include VAT (21%).
• b. Prices may be modified without prior notification. Articles marked “CERO €” (ZERO €) should be understood to be out of stock.
3. Shipment and Returnss
- On receipt of the order, Jerez Guitar Center will confirm the product is in stock and will proceed to shipment. Should the product be out of stock, Jerez Guitar Center will follow the instructions agreed to with the customer: cancellation, modification of the order, or reserving the article for shipment when stock is replenished.
- Jerez Guitar Center will not be responsible for the time taken for goods to enter stock (transport, stock at suppliers, etc.).
- The customer undertakes to provide true and accurate information when filling in the registration form. Jerez Guitar Center will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to incorrect information given during registration.
- The customer may cancel an order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone. This email should be composed as follows: The subject should be ”CANCELLATION”, and the text should include the reason for said cancellation. Jerez Guitar Center will ONLY accept cancellations made before 18.00h for orders made on the same day or on the previous day after 19.30.
- Jerez Guitar Center will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill its obligations when this failure is due to unforeseeable circumstances, or circumstances which, though foreseen, are unavoidable, or to impediments beyond its control (both in cases of force majeure, and of fortuitous events),including among others, Government or Public Administration actions, industrial action inside the company or elsewhere, lockouts, civil disorder, earthquakes or any other natural disaster, shortage or unavailability of raw materials, supplies or equipment, malfunctioning of the facilities, etc.
- The minimum order is of €50.
- Shipping charges are:
- Within Europe : €20 and FREE OF CHARGE if the purchase is worth over €298, or if otherwise explicitly stated on the product page.
- To Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands: €30
- To Gran Canaria and Las Palmas : €80
- Delivery times are normally between 42 and 72 hours from reception of payment within Spain (between 4 and 7 days for other European countries), but nevertheless may vary depending on the number of guitars to be checked by our quality control section. Once the product leaves our luthiery department to be sent to the end client, we will notify the client via email of the tracking number with Seur Courier Services.
4. Warranty Period:
• 24 months for all products from purchase date.
• The warranty covers materials and manpower employed by one of our recognized TECHNICAL SERVICE CENTRES. Carriage fees are never covered. Nor does the warranty cover: batteries, valves, IT support service, loudspeakers, power transformers and fuses damaged by electrical overload, as well as damage caused by improper use. Authority to decide on the replacement or repair of a product free of charge within the warranty period shall belong exclusively to the official technical service centre of the brand.
• Immediately on receipt of any product, the user should examine the article and, if any damage or breakage is observed in the packaging, or in the article once unpacked (you have the right to inspect the article), all defects observed should be notified on the carrier’s actual shipping invoice. Immediately afterwards, the client must notify us of the incident by email, including all possible details, within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. In no case should you return the product to us without the written authorization of our staff.
• If you choose to send us the damaged article at your own risk and expense, without following the above procedure, any ensuing transport costs will be borne by you, and under no circumstances will it be possible to claim any compensation from Jerez Guitar Center. The product will automatically be refused entry into our warehouse, and will be returned to sender.
• The permitted period for returns for any reason different to those mentioned above expires 7 days after reception of the order. Goods must always be returned with all original packaging, manuals, accessories etc, in perfect condition and with a written report explaining the reasons for returning it. Should any of these points not be complied with, a depreciation in its value will be applied. Returns for this reason will always be carriage paid. If the return is deemed justified, transport costs will be refunded.
• The following shall be excluded from returns: data storage media such as software, DVDs, CDs, books, mouth-blown instruments and their accessories, earphones or headsets and earplugs.
• All returns, except those caused by damage in transport, will be Carriage Paid by the client.
6. Forms of payment
• CREDIT CARD.
• BANK TRANSFER: On validating the order with this form of payment, you will receive an email confirming the order and stating the necessary information to make the transfer. The article will be shipped once we have received the amount due, or a bank receipt for said transfer sent to email@example.com.
• CASH ON DELIVERY. This service carries a 5.8% surcharge on the order price, for which reason we recommend using one of the other forms of payment offered.